Kimono Lovin’

I’m so excited to share the first post of my spring break/vacation style series. I’ve been loving trying new brands, boutiques & pieces to incorporate into my spring wardrobe. Whether you’re heading somewhere tropical for spring break or just taking a vacation, all of the outfits in this series will be for you!

I love the flowy & relax look of this outfit. If the humidity is too much to bear, you could always swap the white pants for white shorts (I definitely will be on my vacation!) I’m absolutely obsessed with this kimono from Sugar Love Boutique. Their website is full of adorable pieces for your spring & summer wardrobe.

My gray v neck tee & white jeans are from Target. These are two great staples to have in your closet. They can achieve so many different looks when you mix & match them in your wardrobe! I thought that these pieces in neutral colors complimented the pattern of the kimono perfectly!

I knew the second I put together this look, my freshwater coin pearl necklace from Kristina&Company would be the perfect finishing piece! I have worn this necklace time and time again. It’s simple, timeless, and beautiful!

I hope this post gives your some style inspiration for your upcoming trip or even just for the warmer months ahead! Spring is such a beautiful time of year & be sure to try to enjoy every minute of it!

Instagram | Pinterest | Email

27 Responses to Kimono Lovin’

1. Hayle says:

I LOVE KIMONOS!!!!! ❤ Great post Ashley!!
    Hayle xx

Thank you so much, Hayle! They have quickly become one of my favorite pieces. I love layering them for spring! 🙂

2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here Liebster Award Nomination! – Life of a Product Junkie
    Xx

3. I love the neutral colouring of this outfit!
    Target do some great staples and that kimono looks perfect for spring 🙂

Thank you! Neutrals are definitely my favorite, they are so easy to mix and match with other pieces! Target has amazing closet staples! Thank you so much for reading 🙂

I love kimonos and I have 4 in my closet right now. I don’t have a long one though. I don’t know if I can pull it off, but it looks great on you. The pattern plays so well with the white jeans.

Thank you so much! Kimonos are literally so comfy & fun! I know you would look beautiful my friend! 🙂

5. Beautiful outfit! I love kimonos 🙂
    -Brandie

Thank you so much Brandie! They are definitely perfect for the spring time! Thank you so much for reading! 🙂

6. In love with this look!

7. The outfit Is gorg! And your necklace is beautiful! Great blog!
    ❤️Rhi xx
    smilesweetiehq.wordpress.com

Thank you so much! The necklace is from Kristina&Co on etsy! It’s so beautiful & well made 🙂 thank you so much for reading and I just subscribed back! xo

8. I loveeeeee your style. This kimono is everything ? xo

Thank you so much! I definitely love the kimono- it’s perfect for the spring & summer months to come! 🙂

9. Nicole says:

Super cute Ashley and I love a good kimono too!
    xo, Nicole
    lilflowermama.com

Hi Nicole! I’m so sorry about my late response to your comment! A bunch of comment somehow ended up in my spam folder & I just now found them! Thank you so much & aren’t kimonos the best?! They are seriously the perfect piece for spring! 🙂

10. Christina says: