Baubles & Topknots

Happy Wednesday! I’m so excited for the long weekend ahead. I wanted to share this casual & cute look with you today. Depending on the weather, you can totally swap out white jeans for white shorts. I’m just overall loving white denim this time of year. Keep reading to get the full details on this look!

This gray tank from Old Navy is definitely a summer staple. It’s light weight, flowy and super soft! I love how it pairs so well with this light blue necklace that I picked up a few months ago. Light blue & white are definitely my favorite colors to wear during the summer months!

Topknots are my go-to during the warmer months. It’s so easy to throw it in a bun & go! I love wearing a knot when I have 2-3 day hair. I literally cannot go any longer than that without shampooing! I know it’s good for your hair to not wash it every day but I’m so ocd about it! Can anyone else relate?!

I hope you loved this summer ready look! I’ve got some exciting new posts in the works that I can’t wait to share. Be sure to follow me on instagram & let me know what your favorite way to style your hair for summer is!

Ashley J

Instagram | Pinterest | Email

11 Responses to Baubles & Topknots

I love your hair! I have so many outfit ideas to pair with white jeans. They are such a spring/summer staple for me!

Thank you Hannah! It’s such an easy way to get my bangs out of my face (can’t stand it during the warmer months haha). The possibilities with white jeans are endless, so it was definitely worth purchasing a pair 🙂

2. Amelia Vesper says:

Cute outfit! And I love those sandals. I can totally relate about the hair…2 days without shampooing is my absolute max, and even that is really hard for me!

xo Mil

Thank you so much, Amelia! I’m so happy I’m not the only one, I love the feeling of freshly shampooed hair haha some days dry shampoo just doesn’t cut it for me 🙂

3. stephieestie says:

Great to see you back and nice outfit! 🙂

Thank you, Stephanie! It definitely feels good to be back, blogging is just so much fun for me & it honestly doesn’t feel like work 🙂

4. Gina says:

Love everything about this! I need that tank !

Thanks, Gina! I purchased it a couple of months ago from Old Navy, they may or may not still have it but if they do it is worth purchasing! It’s so comfy & light weight 🙂

5. Love the whole outfit! Those sandals are fabulous 🙂

Thank you, Brittany! I definitely love wearing these sandals, I’m a sucker for anything that has a tassel 🙂