Home Decor | My Office Space

I’m back today to share with you some photos of my workspace! I’ve wanted a desk for so long and I’m happy that it has finally come together. Certainly, don’t let these pictures fool you. Around the rest of the room is boxes and clothes and chaos that STILL has yet to be unpacked. When all is said and done, we are planning on using the rest of the room for when our friends and family come to stay with us! At this pace, it will be finished right before we move out πŸ˜‰ That’s what happens when you choose Netflix over unpacking..

When I started thinking about my office space, I knew I wanted some neutral, simple & on the bohemian side. This little set up was a pretty tedious process as I knew in my head what I wanted but had some trouble putting everything together. I first gathered everything I had already that I wanted to use, and made a little wishlist of things I would like (ahem, a desk and chair would be a good place to start!) I certainly didn’t purchase my wishlist items all at once, and Alex & I were pretty good at keeping an eye on sales and coupons. Overall, I was able to create the perfect space for me on a small budget.

FullSizeRender (20)

One of my favorite parts of my desk is our framed engagement picture. I found it after we had gotten married, and it was one that we had just kind of skimmed over initially. This is one of my favorite pictures of my hubby and I!

I kind of found the artwork on a whim at Hobby Lobby. I happened to have a few coupons and everything was on sale! I immediately fell in love with the 1 Corinthians 16:14 wall hanging because it really is my reminder of how I want to live my life every day. On the other hand, the canvas of the bull skull wearing flowers just somehow jumped into my cart..

I hope you enjoyed getting a peek into my office space! I love the clean, minimal, boho feel that it gives! What are your favorite stores to shop at for home decor?

Instagram | Pinterest | Email

24 Responses to Home Decor | My Office Space

1. Netflix over unpacking…cleaning and everything else housework related…lol!!

Super cute! Love the minimal and clean look!!

hahah so true! The dishes and sweeping can certainly wait when there are episodes of The Office waiting for me πŸ™‚ Thank you so much & I’m so happy that you like it!

2. urbantutu says:

Our office is so the opposite, I so have to change that situation…. One day 😬. One of my favorite shops here is Bed,bath and Table,

Trust me friend, the other corners of the room are jam packed of boxes and clutter! Definitely taking it a day at a time, and trying to make little progress πŸ™‚ I will definitely have to look up their website, thank you so much for the recommendation!

I love the clean, simplistic look. My desk area will be one of the first completed areas in my apartment too. I moved at the end of April and I still don’t have one thing on any of the walls. I got the major stuff though so that counts for something!

Thank you Hannah! Moving is such a process, we moved just recently and boxes are still piled up! I needed one little space that was organized and I could call my own πŸ™‚

4. Hayle says:

I have that same desk! It’s it amazing?! πŸ™‚
    Hayle

Yes! I absolutely love it. I found it when Target had 20% off furniture so it was a great deal πŸ™‚

5. How lovely! Would love to have an home office some day πŸ™‚

Thank you so much! I dreamt about it forever and I’m happy to just have a small desk area to write πŸ™‚ the rest of the room will be more of a guest room but I’m still thankful!

6. Christina says:

Such a cute space! I love how bright and fresh it is, perfect for long days in front of the computer!

Thank you so much Christina! I definitely wanted something fresh and organized πŸ™‚ It’s the perfect space to get some writing accomplished!

7. So cute! I love the chair. Neutral is always a good route to go, especially in the office!

8. Office space goals! I love your style. It’s so chic and beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration πŸ™‚

Thank you so much! I’m so happy that you loved it. It was fun to create a space of my own while still sticking to a budget πŸ™‚

9. Alifya says:

Beautiful !! I want ! πŸ™‚

10. Heartshrooms says:

Your decor is gorgeous! This is exactly the theme I love, but I’m so unorganized, I usually end up getting mismatched items for my desk… I’d love to see your whole room πŸ˜€

I can definitely relate as when the weeks get busy I am super disorganized! I will definitely do more of a room tour once we have furniture and all of the clutter is gone πŸ™‚

11. I am obsessed with this space, especially with the artwork on your wall!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

Thank you so much Sydney! It was such a great deal at Hobby Lobby, I couldn’t pass it up! πŸ™‚