Summertime Makeup Products

Hey friends! With the summer months in full swing, I thought I’d share some of my favorite makeup products. I haven’t done a beauty post in forever and honestly it’s because I keep my makeup pretty simple on a day-to-day basis. Since I get sweaty so easily (I know right.. gross, but this is real talk here) I don’t want to apply a ton of makeup that will just wear off throughout the day. These are some of my essentials that I’ve used for many months now and thought I would share! I also included a fun lipstick that I love wearing for date night to change things up a bit!

Concealer is my best friend during the summer months. Most days I’ll bypass foundation and just use concealer where it’s needed. This is by far the best I’ve ever used, and does not crease on me!

This bright pink lipstick is my date night go-to. I do more of a natural eye look and pair it with a bold lip. I’m all about matte lipsticks and this one takes the cake! I like that even though it is matte, it doesn’t make your lips look dried out.

This is my favorite brow product no matter what time of year it is! I’ve had mine for quite some time now and it’s still going strong. I do get some questions about my brows, so first I use a spoole brush to comb them upwards, and then use the IT Cosmetics angled brush to fill them in!

I definitely tried cheaper alternatives to MAC’s paint pot but haven’t been able to find one that I love as much as this. I love that it will not crease or make my eyeliner smear. The consistency is the bomb & this product will definitely last you a while!

I’m all about brown eyeliner these days. It’s a perfect way to make your eyes pop without going overboard. Most days, I will put some bronzer in my crease, line my eyes with this product, apply mascara & go!

I hope you enjoyed reading all about my summer beauty favorites. If you are going to try out any of these, or have your own favorites, be sure to share them with me in the comments!

I went ahead and linked all the products mentioned in case you want to try them out for yourself!

| NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer |

|NARS Lipstick |

|Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade |

|MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot |

|NYX Slim Eye Pencil |

8 Responses to Summertime Makeup Products

1. urbantutu says:

I love all the Nars products, they should adopt me ☺️

Nars is a go-to for me! I absolutely love their products, just wish they didn’t come with the heavy price tag! But for my staple products they are definitely worth the money πŸ™‚

2. Nars creamy concealer….YES!!! life saver!!

I do that with mascara and eyeliner for the summer.

Yes! It’s worth every penny and so much better than any other concealer that I’ve tried! πŸ™‚

3. Gaby says:

I like to keep my make up simple too! Nice post by the way(:

There’s nothing better than a simple makeup look! It’s so much easier to do a clean & simple look for when you’re in a rush! Thank you for reading & I’m so happy that you liked it πŸ™‚

I just got a gift card to Sephora for my birthday and I can’t decide which concealer to try! I’m debating between the Nars and the new Kat Von D. I just got my first Nars lipstick and I love it. It was my birthday treat to myself. It’s a bright pink too and I love the packaging. I’ve been using the NYX waterproof brow gel because no body has to time for their brows to sweating off! I love my MAC paint pots too. I’ve always been a brown eyeliner fan. I love black on other people but I’m too fair to wear it. I’ve been using the heat as an excuse to be lazy with my makeup, but I need to stop. Loved this post!

What a perfect birthday gift! I highly recommend the NARS concealer. I’m definitely picky when it comes to face products and I will definitely be repurchasing mine when it runs out πŸ™‚ NARS also makes an amazing lipstick! I only have one too but may pick up another one in a fall/wintery shade when the time comes. I love NYX’s products and will have to try the brow gel! MAC paint pots are the best!! I can definitely relate, it’s so easy to get into a makeup rut when it’s so hot out and you’re in a rush to get ready in the morning!