Best of Fall Beauty

Foundation |  Lip Pencil  | Contour Kit  | Eyeliner | Gold Marble Tray

I’ve had so many questions lately about my makeup, so I’m definitely excited to be writing a beauty related post! I thought this would be a great opportunity to share my fall makeup must haves. I’ve been testing these products for quite some time now, so I definitely know that I love them! Feel free to leave any makeup or beauty related questions that you have in the comments below!

Makeup Forever HD Foundation: I tried out this foundation for the first time this past spring, and have only purchased this one ever since! This foundation is ideal for me, since I do have to take pictures for my blog. What I love the most is that it provides great coverage while still being light enough for everyday wear. I use the Sigma f88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush to apply!

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in “Palais Royal’: This lip color is such a great fall staple! I love the deep berry color, and how easily it applies. Definitely a makeup bag must have! Definitely prime your lips beforehand!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: I love everything about this contour kit- but honestly I only use the bronzing powders! I really haven’t been into highlighting lately, so the top row of this palette hasn’t gotten a lot of use. Depending on how tan or pale I am determines which of the contour powders I use. I usually use the middle shade on the daily!

Marc Jacobs Highlighter Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner: Even though I only have the sample size, I can already tell that this is one of the best eyeliners I’ve ever owned. I love that it doesn’t smudge and stays in place all day. Not to mention, it is so easy to apply!

I hope this helps give you an idea of which products to add to your makeup bag this season! What is your all time favorite makeup product?

9 Responses to Best of Fall Beauty

1. urbantutu says:

I love everything NARS!

Me too girl! Their products are just so high quality and amazing! I’ve never had a product from them that I didn’t love!

I’ve been loving the Makeup Forever HD Foundation too. I got the same sample size of the Marc Jacobs liner and it glides on like a dream. I recently got the super hyped about Laura Mercier Translucent Powder and I’ve been loving it. I see why everyone raves about it!

It’s seriously the most amazing foundation! I just love that it feels like your skin but still provides great coverage. Mine is a sample size too from the Sephora birthday gift this year 🙂 I absolutely love it. I’m going to have to try the Laura Mercier powder, I’ve had really dark under eye circles lately and want to start using concealer again. That would be perfect to set it with!

3. Amanda Bella says:

I LOVE that contour kit & the MJ eyeliner. Both are the most amazing products. I’ve never tried the Makeup Forever HD Foundation, but this is not the first time I’ve heard such rave reviews about it. I may have to give it a shot one of these days. Your skin always looks flawless!

Yes girl! I got the contour kit for free because a friend of mine bought it and never used it lol The MJ liner is a game changer for sure! Whenever you run out of your current foundation definitely give the Makeup Forever a shot! I have a lot of acne scarring especially on my chin and it covers it like a dream! The coverage is so good without feeling cakey 🙂