Fall Peplum + Tassel Scarf

Scarf | Peplum Top | Distressed Skinnies | Booties

Happy Tuesday! I’m beyond exciting to be sharing this look with you today. If you know me well, you know that I have an obsession with Etsy. Back when my husband and I were planning our wedding, Etsy packages showed up at my doorstep on a weekly basis. I’m so excited to share with you one of my favorite Etsy shops, as well as give you the full details on this fall appropriate look!

To say this scarf is gorgeous would be an understatement. I can’t get over the perfect cream color and tassel details. Because of it’s neutral shade, you can use this to add some flair to any outfit. I love the that shop owner (DeBrosseNYC) donations 15% of her profits to orphaned children in Haiti. Definitely keep her shop in mind for all of your Christmas shopping! I know I will!

While doing some browsing online, I came across this peplum tank that was marked down to under $15! I couldn’t resist the good deal and loved the purple-y wine color. It’s even prettier in person!

I’ve found that these black distressed skinnies go with so many outfits. If you want to make the most of your wardrobe, having a good pair of black denim is key! It really adds so much to an outfit.

What kind of scarves are you into this season? Blanket? Plaid or tassels like me? Let me know in the comments!

17 Responses to Fall Peplum + Tassel Scarf

1. injessiland says:

I love these jeans and booties. It’s especially cute how you paired them with this adorable top!

2. This peplum top is too cute! Love this color on you!

Katie Ann

3. jeansandateacup says:

I love the tassel scarf! Etsy has the best stuff!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

4. bellebylaurelle says:

That is such a pretty scarf! And how cool that the shop donates some of it’s profit!! <3

5. ee0926 says:

Such a fun look! Love the color of your peplum and you booties are the cutest!

xx, Elise

Awe thank you so much Elise! I thought the color was so unique, and since it was on sale I couldn’t pass it up! 🙂

6. Amanda Bella says:

I am loving this combo! That sleeveless peplum is adorable, you definitely made it work for Fall. That scarf is perfect too — it looks like it’ll go with so much! I love that they donate a portion of their profits! Amazing XO

Thanks so much girl! I figured when it gets too chilly, it would look super cute with a denim jacket! Theresa, the Etsy shop owner, is the sweetest. Her scarves are amazing and it always feels good knowing some of it is going to help someone in need 🙂 xo

7. This top is TO DIE FOR! I love the color so much… and not to mention the ruffle detail! Thanks for sharing girly!