Mad for Plaid

img_3067

Denim Vest | Plaid Shirt | Distressed Black Denim similar-mine sold out!| Booties | Kendra Scott Necklace

Happy Wednesday! It’s hard to believe that it’s already November. Crazy, right? I’ve had my eye on this plaid button up for quite some time. I strategically waited to get it until it was 60% off. I very rarely pay full price for anything clothing wise (unless it’s staple items like outerwear and shoes). This look would be perfect to wear during the day and can easily transition to a casual night look.

This vest has to be one of my favorite fall wardrobe staples. You can literally wear it with everything! It’s such great quality and normally on the more expensive end, but I managed to get it on sale! My Steve Madden ankle booties are my go-to. I love the edgy vibe that they give to an outfit. Plus they are currently marked down by 25%! Be sure to snag them while you can!

Did you do anything fun for Halloween? Alex and I picked up some apple cider and treats from Trader Joe’s and stayed in to watch a movie! I can’t wait until we have a house so we will get some trick-or-treaters. Maybe next year 😉

13 Responses to Mad for Plaid

Old Navy had their plaid shirts for $12 the other day and I wanted to buy all the colors, but I refrained. I used to hate plaid and now I love it. Love how you styled yours! I always wait for things to go on sale too! No need to pay full price. Also, I’m crushing hard on those booties.

I’m so bummed that I missed out on the $12 plaids! You can never go wrong with Old Navy! I think it’s fun to layer things over plaid shirts. These booties have been my favs! I asked for them for my birthday and Alex paid full price, last I checked they were 25% off! I don’t mind spending a little more on shoes since they always last you longer than some clothes do 🙂

2. Love neutral plaid! You look great!

3. Love this fall look! I have so many plaid shirts, but I have never thought to pair them with a denim vest! I love how it makes it a bit more casual, but still put together!

So fun!

xx, Jamie
    theblonderlife.com

Thanks Jamie! I love experimenting with layers and I was happy how this look turned out! Thanks for reading! xo

4. You are too stinking cute!! I love how you make every style look like something I could actually wear.

I would never think to wear plaid but now just might try a few on.

😉

Thank you so much! You are the sweetest! Plaid really works for everyone and it’s an easy staple that can be styled so many ways! 🙂

5. Love this whole outfit!!! That top is so versatile you can style with anything 🙂

6. Amanda Bella says:

You are just lovely! I’m digging this whole look – that plaid shirt is great & the denim vest is the perfect layering piece. PS: your hair looks SO good!! XO

Thanks girl! I love getting vests that you can wear over and over again with so many different things. I so appreciate the comment on my hair because it’s been driving me nuts lately! haha